unlock screen for droid x...

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
i'm tired of the lock screen on my droid x and i was wondering if there was a safe simple way to change it, such as an app or replacing the one on the phone with a downloaded different one... i already know about the pattern i was just looking for a way to maybe make it a drop down like the htc unlock...or maybe an iphone looking one...actually any and all will be worth checking out, thanks guys...i am curious to see any new good looking phone unlocker.

brinack

Reaction score
Look for nolock in the market.
If you don't want one at all.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
livetoskateaz

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
how about lock 2.0 for a droid x i noticed it works pretty good on htc phones but havent seen anything for droid x

littlerick

Reaction score
widgetlocker-its well worth the money. it has plenty of lockscreens to choose from

wired76

Reaction score
how about lock 2.0 for a droid x i noticed it works pretty good on htc phones but havent seen anything for droid x

lock 2.0 works great on the X. There are a lot of different skins to choose from. Great app

dbisch

Reaction score
I prefer WidgetLocker

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
'widget locker' blows 'lock 2.0' out of the water....download 'widget locker' for sure. 'GOTO lockscreen' is also a good one....still kinda new but you can definitely see the potential in it...