"No slider unlock" application

bnz4me

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm using a Droid 2. I'm wondering if you know of any apps that will let me bypass that screen that requires me to slide the unlock button to the right to unlock my phone. I've found an app (No Lock) that let's me bypass this screen, but it also bypasses the screen that requires me to enter my pin to access the phone.

Pretty much, I'm looking for an app that'll allow me to press the Power/Lock button on the top and bring up my pin verification screen directly.

Thanks!

acroanidd

Reaction score
I have used "no lock" (dev name is BoD, and it has an orange icon, just so you can find it easier on the market) for months, it acts kind of strange as of late, i am thinking it is due to froyo, but either way it works 99% of the time which is more than good enough for me

the best part of it compared other similar apps is that it will allow you to unlock the phone with any of the other hard buttons so you dont constantly use the power button you can wake from camera / volume rocker

OP
B

bnz4me

Reaction score
"No lock" works great if I want to go straight to the home screen...but it bypasses the PIN entry screen. I'm looking for an app like "no lock" that brings up my PIN entry screen right when I press the power button.