Unlock Code

kaila88

Reaction score
Is there apps or any other way to create a unlock code besides using the pattern type to unlock your phone? Because I used the patter lock and so I tried to unlock my phone with the pattern I created, and it didn't work and so it would ask me to enter my gmail account and that failed, so I had to call customer service through different phone to get my phone rebooted and eveything was fine after it got a software reset. So, I'm wondering if there is a different type of unlock password you can use to unlock your phone BESIDES THE PATTERN CODE!?

dsduckman

Reaction score
I have received an unlock code so that I can use a sim in Europe, when I put the sim in, it says "invalid sim" rather than ask me to put in an unlock code, anyone know how to enter the unlock code?

Marlon3160

Reaction score
Hi, did u ever get an answer to your question? I just bought a thunderbolt yesterday, bought a code to unlock it but not i'm stuck with the same problem. I put in all different sim card and it says
the same thing...Sim card not recognized. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks Marlon!!

dsduckman

Reaction score
Unlock HTC

No, I wish I had a solution, I am still looking for one.

craigvib

Reaction score
Hi, you can get the unlocking instruction at Superunlockcodes . this is basically a unlock code provider, don't worry about that. you click the link "Supported Phones" in the website and then select your phone make , model and network , then you will get code price, and below that you can the instruction. you take the instruction alone and enter the unlock code as per the instruction . if you furthermore couldn't unlock , your unlock code may be a wrong one, if this is your case, you can get the correct unlock code at the website i have mentioned above..

illig

Reaction score
The tbolt is an LTE device, not GSM. Unless you're using an LTE sim, and the provider uses the same frequencies as Verizon, it won't work. AFAIK, LTE is not yet used in Europe?

jr313

Reaction score
The TB isnt like a gsm phone where you can unlock to make a world phone or use on any other network for that matter, as far as i know you cant even put the TB on metro pcs. The sim card we have is for our LTE signal only.

Graymayre

Reaction score
So far, all of Verizon's 4G LTE phones feature only a CDMA and a VERIZON ONLY LTE radio. It cannot work on any other carrier that is not CDMA, and then you wont have 4G.
As far as working with another CDMA carrier, I don't know what SIM issues might pose with that.

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

Edit: For the record, I discovered that the potential is there to unlock the LTE radio, which is effectively a GSM radio.
I have only heard rumors of it working internationally and/or domestically on GSM networks.

jaami_armani

Reaction score
I have received an unlock code so that I can use a sim in Europe, when I put the sim in, it says "invalid sim" rather than ask me to put in an unlock code, anyone know how to enter the unlock code?

Where did you get your code?

Seenivasan

Reaction score
May be already your phone unlocked. If you have any doubt contact your network providers.