Universal inbox

kimber1911

Reaction score
I have look and can't seem to find a like stock universal inbox for steel droid. I tried to install the stock one from titanium backup but it never works any help would be great
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
K

kimber1911

Reaction score
Just realized there is a link where I downloaded steel droid originally but it says download unsecsesful. How do I download and install. Sorry for probally askin dumb questions im very new to this. I just rooted yesterday and already using roms. Maybe I should have waited

TheBadGuy

Reaction score
Are you trying to download it with your phone? Try downloading it with your computer and putting it on your phone then flashing it. Should work then

OP
K

kimber1911

Reaction score
Sp do I do it like I did for the rom. Go into recovery and install zip

OP
K

kimber1911

Reaction score
so i think i fugured it out. i put the .zip on my sd card rebooting into safestrap recovery and then install zip. universal inbox worked. backup assistant worked. swype did not work and messaging not sure of the is no icon in the app drawer for it so im assuming not. also when i try to add an email account it force closes with the fallowing message

com.motorola.service.main has stopped working

i would really appreciate some help. i am worried that i screwed something up.

jodyg35950

Reaction score
I am also having the same issue with the app crashing. Universal inbox will open, but if I try to do anything that involves the Corporate Sync account it crashes immediately.