uncapped data mod???

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Hello!
There is an uncapped data mod for the DX Liberty rom and I was wondering if that would also work on the D2? If not is there anyone who would be willing to try to develop one for us D2 users? Pretty please?

OP
L

luvmypups26

Reaction score
wow just ran speed test again and got .35 up and down...

cydetrakd

Reaction score
The funny thing about this when I had my og droid the only thing needed to do this was to open the dialer and input ##program but since I've had my d2 I haven't been able to do it so I hope someone can port this to our d2s

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

AlanShole

Reaction score
2246 down and 874 up in Albuquerque NM.
I can't complain. It's faster than my AT&T DSL line at home, which supposedly has 6 megs down but I've never hit more than 1.5

~I Hate Siglines~

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Search data throttle. Only issue is once you flash that the wireless network menu fc's 100% of the time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
L

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I have been searching droid 2 data throttle and variations of that but there are none made specifically for the D2. All of the zips for the DX are varied depending on the ROM being used so I'm assuming that any old data throttle file won't work.

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
I have the file specifically for the d2 and even more specific it says for liberty rom. I am just trying to figure out how to get it on this forum from my phone.

OP
L

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Oh that would be awesome. I've been researching and a lot of people say that verizon doesn't throttle but a lot say they do. Have you noticed a difference with this mod?

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
The only difference I noticed was the networks menu not work. Speeds have been consistently rhw same throughout. Im still trying to get it to you and im just waiting for my computer to be free.