Unable to turn off DNA

jphilpjr

Reaction score
For about the last week or so I have been having random little problems that are getting more and more unusual.
I'm rooted, i have block ads installed, and also have the battery mod.
The problems started a little over a week ago, one of my contacts couldn't hear me at all unless i was on speaker, kinda weird, but then the next one also. Figured i'd reboot my phone and all would be good.
I pressed and held the power button like always and waited for the prompt to come up to give me a reboot option, it didn't come up, instead it just rebooted in like 10 seconds flat. Hmm. I was a little confused, so i held the volume button to enter recovery, I was prepared to flash a new rom, and it wouldn't allow me to enter recovery, the same 10 second restart. I downloaded a couple root restarting apps, and they all had the same effect, granted SU permissions and were loading for about 15 seconds and then the app closed out, no FC error. I then let the battery run out as a way to turn it off hoping that would be like a full restart on it. It worked a little, now I am able to enter into recovery while using a market app, so I cleared all phone data, reflashed the rom, flashed the block ads, and flashed the battery mod. same thing as before, i can't turn my phone off, any ideas will be appreciated, i'll try a different rom, i'm using the deoxed debloated one that is available on these forums.

eeeeevo

Reaction score
For about the last week or so I have been having random little problems that are getting more and more unusual.
I'm rooted, i have block ads installed, and also have the battery mod.
The problems started a little over a week ago, one of my contacts couldn't hear me at all unless i was on speaker, kinda weird, but then the next one also. Figured i'd reboot my phone and all would be good.
I pressed and held the power button like always and waited for the prompt to come up to give me a reboot option, it didn't come up, instead it just rebooted in like 10 seconds flat. Hmm. I was a little confused, so i held the volume button to enter recovery, I was prepared to flash a new rom, and it wouldn't allow me to enter recovery, the same 10 second restart. I downloaded a couple root restarting apps, and they all had the same effect, granted SU permissions and were loading for about 15 seconds and then the app closed out, no FC error. I then let the battery run out as a way to turn it off hoping that would be like a full restart on it. It worked a little, now I am able to enter into recovery while using a market app, so I cleared all phone data, reflashed the rom, flashed the block ads, and flashed the battery mod. same thing as before, i can't turn my phone off, any ideas will be appreciated, i'll try a different rom, i'm using the deoxed debloated one that is available on these forums.

U must get out of the lock screen bfore the prompt will show up

OP
J

jphilpjr

Reaction score
That still didn't work, but I just flashed a new Rom, the supercharged Rom from another forum, and wiped all data and now it functions as normal, ty for your response tho

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2