unable to theme Sapphire 2.0.2

arf24

Reaction score
hello everybody. long time lerker and not much for posting. im usually able to fix any problems i have with all the great information i find here but this time i'm stumped. i cannot for the life of me put a theme over the newest sapphire rom. i was able to put the black bar mod with transitions on but i was wanting to put on the breeze theme. i have tried them all and none will work. i can put on any other rom and theme them with no problem. yes i have tried wiping and i tried double wiping. after it boots it goes into a boot loop on thr gem. it is frustrating the heck out of me. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

ACalcutt

Reaction score
Try installing sapphire, let it boot completely, then go back into recovery and apply the theme.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are using the correct version of a theme right. Only 2.0.2 themes work on 2.0.2 rom. Don't wipe when installing theme. They go right over rom.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
A

arf24

Reaction score
maybe thats what the problem is. i thought that the themes from 2.0 would work on 2.0.2. i didnt even think of that. i was just getting frustrated that i kept getting boot loops. ill just stick with the black bar mod for now then. i was wanting to try out the breeze theme. maybe ill have to revert to 2.0. thank you.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe 2.0.2 themes are glass, black bar, renovated, faded and gingerbread. They may be more.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe 2.0.2 themes are glass, black bar, renovated, faded and gingerbread. They may be more.

Dont forget the best one "LINEAR"

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
They are all the best lol