Unable to forward email to Groups since ICS update (Corp. Exchange Account)

nsain1

Reaction score
I have now reached level 3 tech support with Motorola and 2 hrs on the phone with verizon and still no help. Since I updated to ICS 4 days ago, I can no longer forward emails to groups. Why in the makers name would there even be groups if you can't use them. Yes you can compose a new email from groups but it is a complete pain compared to just typing in the group name on a blank email. Please tell me I am missing something.

OP
N

nsain1

Reaction score
I figured out an annoying work around. Create a quick office document with the email addresses in it...copy and paste addresses in the To: and you are good. Be sure to use this format <[email protected]>, next address

OP
N

nsain1

Reaction score
FAILURE CONTINUES with MOTOROLA since ICS update

ICS = Inconceivable Collapse Spiral
Well I have traded multiple emails with the failure piles at Motorola about this issue....the latest failure pile response I got was to call my company's IT dept. and ask them to do something to fix this....I keep telling the failure ridden losers at Motorola to stop guessing at the cause of my problem because I know what it is....They FAILED to enable the capability to enter a 'group' email name in the TO: of an email so you can email an entire group of people. This will take some type of update to fix....What an epic FAILURE!