What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimath [application]

Life in Java

New Member
Hey everybody, i'm new to this forum, but not new to Android. Love my D1 and not sure what my next phone will be but I've created a pretty extensive application and its basically a math students best friend. I came up with this idea because in school - I'm 16 and currentlly a junior - I always was like, "wow I wish I had a solver for this", well long story short, I now do. So here it is:
Ultimath​

perimeter_selecions.jpg

Features:
  • Number Converter (Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal)
  • Perimeter/Circumference/Area/Volume/Surface Area solvers
  • Quadratic Formula (includes all fractal answers)
  • Distance Formula (including midpoint)
  • Miles/Kilometer conversion
  • Temperature Converter (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin, Rankine, Reaumur)
  • Pythagorean Theorm (solve for A, B or C)
  • Heron's Formula
  • Radical Simplification (go to Radical Simplification below for more details )
  • Matrix (Add, Subract, Multiply matricies)
  • Statistics Helpers ( flip a coin x times, roll a dice x times, create your own )

Number Converter​

numberconverter.jpg

Perimeter/Circumference/Area/Volume/Surface Area​

perimeter_selecions.jpg
perimeter_answer.jpg

Quadratic Formula​

norealsolutionshalffraction.jpg
norealsolutions.jpg
twosolutions.jpg

Distance Formula​

distanceformulanotrounded.jpg
rounddialog.jpg
roundeddistanceformula.jpg

Miles/Kilometer​

mileskilometers.jpg

Temperature Converter​

temperatureconverter.jpg

Pythagorean Theorm​

pythagoreanfirst.jpg
pythagoreananswer.jpg

Heron's Formula​

heronsformula.jpg

Radical Simplification​

simplifiedradical.jpg
radicalperfectsq.jpg
radicalalreadysimplified.jpg

Matricies​

matrix.jpg

Statistics Helpers​

flipcoins.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top