UK Judge Slaps Apple; Rules Apple Must Post on Web that Samsung didn't Copy the iPad

meishkov

Reaction score
Now that's justice. I kinda find it surprising, given how this SAME judge said nobody would mistake the iPad for a Samsung tablet because they're not "cool enough". Maybe he finally got hold of one and noticed that he's had it all wrong the whole time, that it's the iPad that's not "cool enough". Crapple finally starting to get what they deserve. Pretty sure it was the Moto case that Crapple got denied trying to throw into evidence Crapple's popularity of their products. When I read that I damn near fell over laughing...then I got kinda scared and was like, well, these fools in charge could do something completely insane and actually allow this to turn into a popularity contest. Everybody behind Android knows it furthers innovation and creation and EVERYTHING coming from Crapple is all about which patents they hold and how simplified the language in said patents actually is. My money is on Andy.:biggrin::hail:dancedroid

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
"A wise man once said only a fool points at the spec in someones eye when they don't even pull the plank from there own eye" apple u got what u deserve for trying falsely accuse some one

Jeyman

Reaction score
Need to get this treading on twitter/facebook/google+ or something.

Not that Im part of one of them but still be good to give apple some bad PR

skennelly

Reaction score
"A wise man once said only a fool points at the spec in someones eye when they don't even pull the plank from there own eye" apple u got what u deserve for trying falsely accuse some one

Yeah, that's from the Bible ;)

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
skennelly said:
Yeah, that's from the Bible ;)

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

Lmao I am surprised someone actually caught that an do u know who that wise man was xD

Eric18

Reaction score
I find this Amazing!! Apple had this coming (and more). :crazy:

I look at it like a Computer, Appliance, or Car, They all look alike for the most part but its what's on the inside and how it preforms that counts.:big smile: