UFO over Jerusalem 2011!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
As some of you may or may not know this topic is one of my favorites to discuss. The detractors/debunkers always offer good opinions. This latest video is without a doubt compelling evidence of the existence of UFO's.

If this object is terrestrial this thing can accelerate faster than anything I have ever seen. Wait until the end of the video and watch the flash and see this object shoot straight up into the sky at an incredible amount of speed.

Real or a hoax?

[video=youtube;mHSqRKmhQcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSqRKmhQcs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSqRKmhQcs[/video]

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CK I love this stuff! I'm no skeptic, I believe.

I remember the other thread we had a while back.

that flash at the end was crazy... what the...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i say hoax....but yall know im a skeptic.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I just saw this on twitter from Gizmodo. Was gonna post this when I got home in the other thread, CK beat me to it. Its hard to tell from my phone if its real. But with different videos showing the same, it looks un earthly. Either way, I still believe.

I kinda wish one of them would leave something behind.

Swyped from a Droid

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Hey ck, I got real life alien in my basement.I was gonna keep it but just for you I will give a good price.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
images

mine lives in the attic.

he's yours CK if you want him, but he's got a bit of a drinking problem.

joker402

Reaction score
On my way to watch the 4th kind 2 years ago, it was me and my buddy we were in my del sol with the top drooped and we saw a white light drop down and shot up. The figure looked like the same thing in the video. No one belives us. No I've got proof that im not the only one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Shelooga

Reaction score
my bad, that was actually me. i overclocked my dx to 1.21 jigawatts. it was sick, until i saw my mom with breast implants

lizard

Reaction score
Videos can surely be faked, what I'm waiting on is eye witness accounts. How many credible people seen this thing. That's a pretty well populated area.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything can be faked! Who knows what else or who else God created and placed out there. Our small minds can not comprehend His Greatness! I try to keep an open mind, no matter how small it may be :)

nibblit

Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know this topic is one of my favorites to discuss. The detractors/debunkers always offer good opinions. This latest video is without a doubt compelling evidence of the existence of UFO's.

If this object is terrestrial this thing can accelerate faster than anything I have ever seen. Wait until the end of the video and watch the flash and see this object shoot straight up into the sky at an incredible amount of speed.

Real or a hoax?

YouTube - Jerusalem UFO 2011! - Witness Video 4 Syncronized

Stop scarring me! :icon_eek:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
yep...Just an average old UFO checkin out the rock. Doing some scans to determine what the hecks up with a rock. Who know, maybe their scans showed something cool. R2D2 sends his regards. :)
Lol, i dont believe in UFO's like this. The moon doesn't have colonies...Blah Blah. My grandma is really into that though. And we are ruled by lizards. :icon_eek: