U.S. Judge Denies Apple's Request for a Preliminary Injunction Against Samsung's SIII

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsungvapple.jpg

Last week Apple filed for a preliminary injunction against Samsung in hopes to delay the U.S. launch of their much anticipated new device, the Galaxy SIII. Fortunately for Samsung, District Judge Lucy Koh has denied Apple's request, stating that both companies will have to wait until their July trial date. The Judge stated that there was no room on her calendar for a separate hearing. We'll keep you informed on the upcoming court proceedings, but for now it appears that Samsung will be clear to launch their new Galaxy SIII later this month.

Source: Phandroid

Last edited:

ExodusC

Reaction score
Glad to see the Galaxy S3's U.S. launch should not be impeded by any more of these frivilous lawsuits.

Looking forward to getting mine in the next couple of weeks.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
My sig pretty much says it all for me.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nice! I really can't stand all this vexatious litigation clogging up the court system, squashing innovation and pushing prices higher for new technology. In the end, the consumer actually suffers, the economy suffers, the country suffers, the world suffers. The only ones who really make out are the lawyers and the CEOs.

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
How wonderful for Samsung! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid This is great for them and anyone buying a GSIII in the US. I'm sick of Apple's lawsuits and their trying to get rid of everyone on the market. It's sickening to watch something like this happen to people. It drives me mad! :mad: