Tylt Vu Wireless Code...

OP
chubby22

chubby22

Reaction score
No you can't... Came across it in another forum, thought I share.

Reiles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Just ordered one. No one has posted the discount yet...... It's 50% off So $35 USD

OP
chubby22

chubby22

Reaction score
Also. It's only good until Friday. Thanks for posting discount.

Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums

donzz

Reaction score
If any of you that are getting this figure out how to turn off that annoying sound the phone makes when you connect to it, please let me know.

NWKENT

Reaction score
Wireless charging sound OFF..when placing the Droid Maxx on a wireless charger, many have commented about the annoying sound the device makes..this link includes the files needed to silent the device when placed on a wireless charger..simply

Download zip file to your device or computer..extract..open/read .doc document for instructions..

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67RS0BDBp_iUlZTUjEtc1JmNE0/edit?usp=docslist_api

sent by my 4.2.2_139.15.1
Jelly Bean XT1060 XDEV

Please donate to: jcase & Hashcode (if you can)

NWKENT

Reaction score
If any of you that are getting this figure out how to turn off that annoying sound the phone makes when you connect to it, please let me know.

Wireless charging sound OFF..when placing the Droid Maxx on a wireless charger, many have commented about the annoying sound the device makes..this link includes the files needed to silent the device when placed on a wireless charger..simply

Download zip file to your device or computer..extract..open/read .doc document for instructions..

Device must have Root..this requires root with r/w access to /system.

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67RS0BDBp_iUlZTUjEtc1JmNE0/edit?usp=docslist_api

sent by my 4.2.2_139.15.1
Jelly Bean XT1060 XDEV

Please donate to: jcase & Hashcode (if you can)

Last edited:

doogald

Reaction score

You may want to point out that this requires root with r/w access to /system...

donzz

Reaction score
Right, mine is a work phone and root is out of the question. Because it is a work phone it must remain on all night and turning off any notification sound isn't an option.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Right, mine is a work phone and root is out of the question. Because it is a work phone it must remain on all night and turning off any notification sound isn't an option.

Just a thought.

Sleep mode turns off the notifications, including the charging connect sound, and has an option for favorite numbers to always be able to contact you. Plus, any number calling twice within 5 minutes will go through also.

Is it the same number, or numbers, that would always be calling you from work? If so, set those numbers to favorites and it should work!!

Can't help with texts or emails.

doogald

Reaction score

Use this for charging before you go to sleep and then plug in to power for charging the rest of the way when you go to bed.