TWRP 2.6.0.0 Now Available For Moto X

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images
images

Team Win Recovery Project, my recovery of choice, is now available on the Moto X. This is only available for those of you with an unlocked bootloader. If you aren't familiar TWRP is a touch based recovery that allows you to flash roms and all types of mods. Developer "oblikas" has released twrp 2.6.0.0, the latest and greatest version to the Moto X. Just grab the recovery from the link below. Place it on your computer, boot the moto x into fastboot mode, and run the command "fastboot flash recovery "nameofrecovery.img". Pretty simple stuff. You will of course need to have the SDK installed on your pc or at the very least have fastboot.exe and adb.exe files on your PC.

Via Rootzwiki

CBMGGM

Reaction score
TWRP 2.6.0.0 has caused a lot of problems and is buggy. Numerous threads are filled with such comments and TWRP's support is non-existent.

jspradling7

Reaction score
Wow.
2.6 works great on everything I've put it on. I'd have to check when I get home but I'm pretty sure our Note 2, S3, S4, and Nexus 10, are all running it just fine.

KaChow

Reaction score
I have no problems with TWRP and I've been using it since the moment Hashcode first released the link to it, during Razr HD/Maxx HD/M OTA. But, also on another note for those interested MattLGroff released an Unofficial flashable CWM Recovery version for those interested, all CREDIT TO MATTLGROFF, here is the Source. Keep in mind it is a [WIP].