Two potential bugs?

rolandct

Reaction score
If I am on a call and plug in the usb in mass storage mode it reboots or if I am plugged in and accept a call. Every time.

Titanium backup causes reboot when I attempt to restore user apps. An example would be angry birds to get all my progress back. Restore data didn't help and restore app and data causes reboot. Other apps also cause reboot.

Anyone else run across these?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reboots when plugged into your computer via mass storage are caused by having apps on you SD card....

Go to SETTINGS-->application -->manage applications -->on sdcard

Now move any app you see over to internal storage... we do have eight gig so there's really no reason to have anything on your external sdcard anyways

OP
R

rolandct

Reaction score
It never happened on stock or Tranq with same apps installed to same locations. So hopefully it is something that can be addressed in a future release.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It never happened on stock or Tranq with same apps installed to same locations. So hopefully it is something that can be addressed in a future release.

Did it resolve your issue? Are you sure the apps were installed inbth same location cause I helices this is a USB driver issue with Motorola and probebly exists on all Rome based on it

OP
R

rolandct

Reaction score
I've been away from my pc all day but will try later. I agree there is no reason to install to sd with all the on board storage, but when they get put there automatically I don't bother moving it.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You can go into liberty toolbox and set you apps to hallways install to internal storage