Two More Samsung Commericals Tease iPhone Users

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4tmEegvUpGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4tmEegvUpGA[/video]​

Here are a couple more funny Samsung Galaxy S II commercials that lambaste iPhone groupies for your personal amusement. The first one isn't quite as humorous as those that have come before, but the last one is pretty good.

[video=youtube;a4STej_rWlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a4STej_rWlo[/video]​

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha... i love these commercials... good job to samsung on these

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Lol,
"Text to Matt - I'm gonna be a little bit late"
That's my dad
Oh sorry heh!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
This is what more ads needs to be like.

One of the reasons I think the OG Droid got so popular was how verizon advertised it. With stuff like this:

[video=youtube;GnaAQwGcBks]http://youtu.be/GnaAQwGcBks[/video]

I swear most people don't get that android phones and tablets are just as good as the iPhones/pads. These types of commercials really show it.

DROID11

Reaction score
While I do like these commercials, they emphasize the joke of a voice to text capabilities of Android which Android doesn't even have the competitive advantage on. Siri blows google out of the water in this category. I love Android and all, but I am also realistic. this advertising is something apple would do.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
While I do like these commercials, they emphasize the joke of a voice to text capabilities of Android which Android doesn't even have the competitive advantage on. Siri blows google out of the water in this category. I love Android and all, but I am also realistic. this advertising is something apple would do.

Which phone do you have? On the Nexus, talk to text is amazing. Played with Iris for a couple days and that was enough to satisfy my appetite for that gimmick!

DROID11

Reaction score
Which phone do you have? On the Nexus, talk to text is amazing. Played with Iris for a couple days and that was enough to satisfy my appetite for that gimmick!

currently the bionic. While its the best of the phones i've had its sub par. I've had the og Droid, incredible, fascinate, x, thunderbolt, and now this. I just use swype

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
currently the bionic. While its the best of the phones i've had its sub par. I've had the og Droid, incredible, fascinate, x, thunderbolt, and now this. I just use swype

one of the big things with ics is much improved talk to text, besides there is an android app that is like or better than siri out already or being developed

granted the phone model they used in the commercial doesnt have ics, this is a bit of a stretch

Reaction score

Yeah, I just don't see where you get your info regarding voice input. Go check out the interview with Steve Woz (co founder of Apple) and he clearly says that android voice input is far better than iPhone and siri. He has a RAZR and said what takes several tries with siri takes one try with the RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Guys keep it respectful in here please.

Thank you.

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
the guy's reaction to "why can't you switch" is the classic response i hear all the time. my latest encounter with a 4s user resulted in his reaction to my nexus "holy @#$% that's an awesome screen." lol

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
the guy's reaction to "why can't you switch" is the classic response i hear all the time. my latest encounter with a 4s user resulted in his reaction to my nexus "holy @#$% that's an awesome screen." lol

I got a similar response, but it was more laughter and a general perception the phone was just too big. Someone mentioned I'd probably have to reinforce my shirt pocket.