Twitter/Facebook issues

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Ok I have had this problem be consistent on several roms now (BB04, the newest Kangerade and now Black Droid Rom 3.5) each time I have wiped data and cache before installing new rom.

Twitter issue: it will not sync to my contacts. I get a red exclamation mark pop up with a message that is gone so fast I can not read it.( eventually I have gotten to sync after repeatedly checking and unchecking the box) but so far on this rom i haven't got it to sync although data will sync

Facebook issue: I got facebook to sync just fine, but when I go into the app and try to refresh the notifications I get (Can not retrieve notifications. Please try again later. [-1/null]

Common Issues: neither applications will update tweets and or messages/activity(facebook) on its on I never get anything in the notification bar though both apps are set to do so.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Update: Got twitter to update and let me know when new tweets come in. Still haven't got it to sync with contacts though.

Last edited:
OP
Dr.Soul

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Well now I'm to just having the facebook issue which it seems quite a few people are having. Starting one day last week the notifications sections gives a error message all the time.

phazelag

Reaction score
My wife is having the same facebook for android issue where she has to keep logging in after an authentication failure. I have tried to reinstall, reboot, etc. Keeps happening. I have deleted the account page version and re-logged in, but still keeps happening.