Twidroid avatar's

n0m0n

Reaction score
Installed Twidroid a while back and decided to try TwitterRide.
Upon trying TwitterRide I unchecked everything with Twidroid so that I wouldn't get 2 app's screaming every time I received Twitter notification, as well as cleared the SD cache.

Well now Ive decided that I like Twidroid better and checked everything back to on (or so I think (Not disable pic id))

I cant for the life of me figure out why the avatar's aren't showing up again.
There's just a blank white box where there used to be the pic representing that twitter.

Can anyone help me what how to get the avatar's to reappear again?

Thanks

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
Yeah tried that to.
Ill try that again.
Thanks

GolfProRM

Reaction score
It also might be worth deleting the twidroid data off the SD card to remove all of the previously cached pictures and let it start from scratch. The info is located in the /sdcard/data/com.twidroid folder. (or com.twidroidpro if you have the pro version).

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
Might suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. Often that will fix issues.

It also might be worth deleting the twidroid data off the SD card to remove all of the previously cached pictures and let it start from scratch. The info is located in the /sdcard/data/com.twidroid folder. (or com.twidroidpro if you have the pro version).

Well I just realized that I have an issue.
I downloaded the free version and then paid via paypal as there pay now option set.
They then sent me a email with my lic.
Unfortunately Market Place doesn't acknowledge that I have the PRO version so the icon did not change to the darker gray.
I think if I delete again I could loose the PRO version.
They don't really have any support and the twitter message I sent has not been responded to...

They don't have any email support so I'm stuck