tv shows on Droid 2

scottrappley

Reaction score
Just bought a droid 2 and have been loving it so far. I had an Ipod touch and I would download tv shows from Itunes for when I was traveling. Is there a way to download tv shows and put on the droid 2 as well? If so, I have not figured it out yet. Thanks.

LT*

Reaction score
I think you can DLd them from Amazon. Also, you can try Cast TV for streaming TV shows.

jlutz555

Reaction score
tvpc.com works for streaming live tv if you have 2.2 with flash.

D

dvdcatalyst

Just bought a droid 2 and have been loving it so far. I had an Ipod touch and I would download tv shows from Itunes for when I was traveling. Is there a way to download tv shows and put on the droid 2 as well? If so, I have not figured it out yet. Thanks.

purchased & rented content from iTunes will not play on the Droid. iTunes wraps these files with DRM that prevents them from use on devices that do not activate in iTunes. (the same goes for those free Digital Copies found on bluray and DVD)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This app is very buggy and laggy, but when it works, it works fine. WiFi connection is DEFINITELY recommended.

chaoticrage

Reaction score
Or sign up for jetflix which is really good for 49 dollars a year

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
S

scottrappley

Reaction score
I do not want to watch live tv or have to use a Wifi connection. I mean for when I am traveling like on an airplane. I would like to watch tv shows or a movie while I am flying. I used to download tv shows from itunes on my ipod and watch the shows on the airplane. I know you can not do the same with the droid through itunes but was wondering of another way to do the same thing but with my Droid 2. Anyone have any more input on this? Thanks.

tw15egan

Reaction score
I put my videos manually onto my droid by navigating to my SD card (then made a Videos folder). I then used doubleTwist player to watch these videos. Plays almost all formats. However, it will NOT play DRM-ed iTunes videos. Hope this helps!