Turning Droid into MP3 player

rehughe

Reaction score
I upgraded to an HTC Thunderbolt so now I have a Droid that I'd like to use as an MP3 player. I'd like to keep all funtionality, except for the phone functions. Is there a hack, or way I can get my Droid to no longer to go to the activation screen? Can I get rid of the cell coverage bars in the status bar?

Thanks for the help!

Beardface

Reaction score
I upgraded to an HTC Thunderbolt so now I have a Droid that I'd like to use as an MP3 player. I'd like to keep all funtionality, except for the phone functions. Is there a hack, or way I can get my Droid to no longer to go to the activation screen? Can I get rid of the cell coverage bars in the status bar?

Thanks for the help!
Man... You're lucky. I wish I could have used my Droid as an MP3 player when I upgraded to the Bolt, but the headphone jack got loose, and doesn't work anymore... Ugh!

Thankfully, the Bolt comes with a 32GB hard drive. Uploaded all my songs and still have 25 or so left over. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my playlists to go over, so.... Yeah, thats going to be one annoying day. But completely worth it in the end.