Turn green status light off on droid x

sandiegorealestate

Reaction score
Is it possible to do this? I like the notification bar along the top when I look at the phone but I would like to turn off the GREEN light that blinks.

Any ideas?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to do this? I like the notification bar along the top when I look at the phone but I would like to turn off the GREEN light that blinks.

Any ideas?

Search the Market for apps. Try the search "Notifications" and see if you can find something there. Good luck.

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
What is it lighting up for? U should be able to turn off whatever notification it is. There shouldn't be a reason that, that light should be constantly blinking unless there's a notification

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
sandiegorealestate

sandiegorealestate

Reaction score
What is it lighting up for? U should be able to turn off whatever notification it is. There shouldn't be a reason that, that light should be constantly blinking unless there's a notification

It lights up for new emails so I TURNED off the "EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS" in the email settings but I like seeing the notification in the Notification box, tab along the top, I just hate the green light always flashing because it drives me crazy to always be checking my phone and at night that GREEN LIGHT can be very bright.

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
Hmm ya I see what ur saying I swear back in the day that u could change the color of the led for Gmail and turn it off and on...weird..did u check the market?