Tubedroid or Tube download questions

Gage2502

Reaction score
Ok so I have searched about this and really cant find the answers. First I do have Tube Downloader and it wont save youtube videos. So I was going to get the Tubedroid but I have a really dumb question. The price to download it is $1.99 and wanted to know if that's a one time fee or monthly? I never paid for an app so don't know how this all works. Also how do they bill me for apps?
Is there a better application to download youtube videos?
Thanks ~Gage~

OP
G

Gage2502

Reaction score
Ya I don't know what the problem is, it will let me download Google videos but not youtube.
Should I try to reinstall it?

OP
G

Gage2502

Reaction score
What happens is that when I try to download a youtube video it trys to download it but than it says error.
Thanks

jrod1990

Reaction score
Tube downloader allows to me download from all three, either video, mp3 or aac format... I would try to re-install

mikestew2

Reaction score
When I go to move songs I downloaded off tube downloader as mp3 or acc no matter wht when I move the file onto my computer and put it into I tunes the 4 minute song turns to twenty or thirty minutes but any songs a I dwonloaded with apps such as music junk convert onto itunes just fine any ideas?

Reaction score
Dolphin Browser (which is free) allows you to download and save youtube videos.

mikestew2

Reaction score
Do you think tht the tube downloader app is the reason the songs are so large? When on my phone and on the desktop of my computer they are normal size but when I put them into itunes the song gets larger like twenty minutes when its reall four minutes

crazyflopper

Reaction score
Do you think tht the tube downloader app is the reason the songs are so large? When on my phone and on the desktop of my computer they are normal size but when I put them into itunes the song gets larger like twenty minutes when its reall four minutes

i dont think it's the tube downloader app thats making the size of the song so large after you download them
my brother used to download youtube videos and put'em into itunes and they all converted into 20+ min songs

mikestew2

Reaction score
So how do I get the songs to stop converting to such long songs, did your brother have any luck? Anyone else have any advice?