Trouble with Updating Apps

strang66

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with updating apps? I am running FRG22D and now, everytime there is an update in the market for an app, it tries to update then tells me update unsuccessful? How do I fix?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with updating apps? I am running FRG22D and now, everytime there is an update in the market for an app, it tries to update then tells me update unsuccessful? How do I fix?

Are you running stock or rooted? If rooted there is a market fix somewhere around here, if it's stock then clear your Market's cache out in your settings/applications/all applications/Market/clear cache.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
If you are running FRG22D you shouldn't need a market fix, stock or rooted.

What you need to do is go to settings, applications, all applications, find Market and clear cache and force stop it.

Back out and go to the Market....re-accept the market agreement and try then.

FRG22D has the correct build.prop for the Market, no sense in applying a Market Fix that either writes out the 2.1-update1 build.prop or the build.prop you already have.

OP
S

strang66

Reaction score
I am rooted. Tried the fix suggested by tcrews and it did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for help

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Perhaps it would help if you said whose build you are running, and if there is a subforum for it, post there?

sent via subspace radio

OP
S

strang66

Reaction score
Problem just started this morning, have had this build since it came out

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it would help if you said whose build you are running, and if there is a subforum for it, post there?

sent via subspace radio

There is no need to cross post. You are in the correct section for problems with applications, and please do not suggest cross posting.

If the OP decides he would like his post in a certain subforum for a ROM I can accommodate that by moving the thread. Just report the post.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score

sent via subspace radio

There is no need to cross post. You are in the correct section for problems with applications, and please do not suggest cross posting.

If the OP decides he would like his post in a certain subforum for a ROM I can accommodate that by moving the thread. Just report the post.

Sorry, hook.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk