[Trivia] A Google a Day

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
googleaday.jpeg

If you love to solve trivia questions we have the game for you. It's called a Google a Day. Each morning at 12:01 am EST a new trivia question will be posted and it is your job to solve it and post it as quickly as possible.

Google created a neat little feature called Deja Google which is "a wormhole inspired time machine that searches the Internet as it existed before the game began." Doh! Sorry, you won't be able to cheat.

Soon Grasshopper you will master the Google Search Engine.

So head on over to a Google a Day and let the games begin!

Who's going to play?

poolshark333

Reaction score
I just tried it and it doesn't work. I gave the correct answer but it still said I was wrong. I even clicked on the "hint" link and it gave me the same answer that I had.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like it. I answered the question correctly and it said I was wrong but it actually wanted the name of what the answer to the question is...which was NOT what was asked. So that leads me to believe the questions are flawed and that they need to ask for what they really want.

My question is which offspring will be larger, the offspring of a male tiger and female lion or a male lion and female tiger? The answer is a male lion and female tiger, because they make a larger offspring...the Liger...but the answer Google wanted was "Liger" which is not what the question asked.