Transparent notification background?

Sileem

Reaction score
I recently switched to Saphire from BB 0.4, so far the only (minor) feature I miss is the transparent notification window, is it possible to have on Saphire 1.0?

Reaction score
6114c6aa-2050-c623.jpg

That's from Watermark'd. There is a sticky in cvpcs that lists most of or all the 1.0 themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I recently switched to Saphire from BB 0.4, so far the only (minor) feature I miss is the transparent notification window, is it possible to have on Saphire 1.0?
You mean like this??... :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, but I want it for the Stock theme
You'd need to replace the image with a semi transparent png... or try applying Xeudoxus_Froyo_Transparency_Patch....:)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

That is exactly what this is. A stock theme. Any changes and it wouldn't be stock anymore :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
You'd need to replace the image with a semi transparent png... or try applying Xeudoxus_Froyo_Transparency_Patch....:)
I tried X's transparency patch and that didn't seem to do anything...

that transparency is also in CM6. to get it you have to change the opacity on the image. and transparency patch the services.jar.

OP
S

Sileem

Reaction score
Ah, I thought the patcher did that for me, thanks!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

that transparency is also in CM6. to get it you have to change the opacity on the image. and transparency patch the services.jar.

I guess Insane is saying to replace your png in your framework-res to this image and then apply the patch...

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

I guess Insane is saying to replace your png in your framework-res to this image and then apply the patch...
i believe he wants the stock one modified. ill post that here in one minute.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice and quick work Bro... I think I'll try that one out to see how it looks compared to the smoked glass image (never did try keeping that image semi-transparent first)... Thanks...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well it's different... but I don't know if I could get used to the white transparency like that...:icon_eek:

I'll use it for a while, but I think I prefer the smoked glass png.....:)

EDIT:... oh and BTW, didn't need to apply X's transparency patch.... as I didn't when I made my own customized theme for myself...

Last edited: