Transformers 5: The Last Knight (trailer 1)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
IN!

I am no movie person and have managed to not watch many of the "popular" ones in the last 20yrs, but Transformers has always gotten me excited. Yes the acting is lame and the stories poorly written, but I don't care. I've enjoyed every single one so far and will be seeing this one as well.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Ohhh... so much awesome that I don't completely understand

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
They need to stop.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They need to stop.

They make too much money to stop. No matter how good or bad the movie or people's perception of the movies they continue to make money. One of the reason is that they know how to make good trailers to get butts in the seat. And this trailer adds that element.

The talk is going to be "Whoa you see Optimus choke slamming Bumblebee....ohh snap ..!"

It was similar to the last movie where people were hyped about Optimus Prime riding a Dinobot. It was enough hype to get people wanting to see it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
They make too much money to stop. No matter how good or bad the movie or people's perception of the movies they continue to make money. One of the reason is that they know how to make good trailers to get butts in the seat. And this trailer adds that element.

The talk is going to be "Whoa you see Optimus choke slamming Bumblebee....ohh snap ..!"

It was similar to the last movie where people were hyped about Optimus Prime riding a Dinobot. It was enough hype to get people wanting to see it.
Got my butt in a movie theater seat lol