Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity started receiving a rollout for a new firmware update, which is v10.4.4.20. This new update brings with it a host of fixes and improvements. Here's a breakdown below,
- WiFi Direct = Fine-tune WiFi Direct connection behavior.
- Camera = Fix the issue that in certain “aspect ratio” and “picture size” photos, the pixel dimension of the picture would be different if taken in landscape and portrait mode.
- Settings = Fix the issue that, during HDMI output, the output screen will get cropped after chooses “HDMI” item in “Settings”. Fix no items issue in HDMI setting page when output via HDMI. Fix screen flickering issue when rotating the pad after adjusting brightness bar in “Settings”.
- WiFi = Fix lingering “Turning Wi-Fi on” status.
- Bluetooth = Improve Bluetooth compatibility.
- App Backup = Fix lingering backup success status when user removes SD card during the backup process.
- Sound Recorder = Fix unplayable Sound Recorder file when inserted in Supernote.
- Browser = Fix garbled typing result when selecting English after Chinese with Zuyin IME.
- Third-party App = 高德導航Upgrade to 5.1.8001.0033.0033-20121010 (CN SKU only). MyCloud Upgrade to 0.9.115.1493. Polaris Upgrade to 3.5_5r14741FV06. Remove掌上百度 (CN SKU only).
If you want to grab it manually, here's a link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T