transferring itunes to bionic

mjfitch6

Reaction score
can anyone suggest an easy way to transfer itunes to bionic without using doubletwist?

rumblee1

Reaction score
Isyncr & isyncr Wifi. Easy as pie.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
I've started to use some small program by salling media. I got the paid version now. Really like it. Wish double twist want so buggy, the wifi sync was cool.

http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/windows/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+ another 1 for Google Music. Takes a while to complete the first upload, but after that it's pretty quick and works flawlessly. Music from the almighty cloud.

ewangw

Reaction score
can anyone suggest an easy way to transfer itunes to bionic without using doubletwist?

I found that the latest version of the Motorola Media Link has worked best for me. It transfers my music and playlist without any issues.

lvclubkid

Reaction score
+1 google music simple to use and sync all your music.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gsDroid

Reaction score
It is the removeable microsd card in your phone. When you connect your phone to a pc via usb in mass storage mode you should see two new device letters. One is 'MOT' representing the internal accessible memory and the other is the microsd card. You can drag and drop files, such as music, pictures, videos, documents, etc. to the microsd card to use on your phone. The card can be removed from the phone and used in a card reader for transfers also. In addition, there are ways to wirelessly exchange files (Zumocast) and Google Music for music in particular.

azdrifter

Reaction score
Yeah Google Music ia great for transferring playlist.

Tapin & Talking roaming the forums on my Bionic