**Transfer music from iTunes to droid?**

Lumber606

Reaction score
I have used doubletwist to sync my music from itunes to my droid and the music from the selected playlists did get copied over but when I launch the native music application there are no playlists in the playlist menus all the music is there under artists and albums but no playlists.

How do you create playlists that will show up here on the droid? Or even better anyone have a different app that will do what doubletwist does (sync my itunes playlists onto my droid) but also add the playlists themselves into the native player?

Cold Irons

Reaction score
Artwork will only come over to the Droid if you have the artwork embedded in the actual song files (the only way to go, in my opinion). If you use iTunes to automatically get artwork, it is only stored in the iTunes database - it won't be in the mp3 files you pass to the Droid.

ndfan4u

Reaction score
Thats the process I followed and it worked fine.

Then it is my bad. I assumed that Apple's DRM would prevent the music from playing on another device, but I think Apple is no longer using DRM on music purchased on the iTunes stores. However, they DO continue to use DRM on video content.

Yes, Apple no longer protects thier music with DRM so its easy to drag and drop.

Can you describe in detail the drag and drop process, please??? Some of us are not that comp. literate.