Trade Droid 2 for Droid X?

mza929

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone out there would consider trading a D2 for an X?

I recently got the D2 via replacement for the D1 from Verizon. A delightful surprise however I really wanted the X. And of course they wont let me trade a replacement phone... PM me. :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I can't see an X owner wanting a downgrade :D

techguru

Reaction score
If you can wait a couple of months, I might be interested in the trade. I am using my X basically as a tablet now, so when decent android tablets come out, I won't need the X anymore. PM me.

Alan

OP
mza929

mza929

Reaction score
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone out there would consider trading a D2 for an X?

I recently got the D2 via replacement for the D1 from Verizon. A delightful surprise however I really wanted the X. And of course they wont let me trade a replacement phone... PM me. :)
There was a girl in the D2 general discussion forum that was thinking about trading her X for a D2 because it was a little too big for her hands (yeah, she said that).
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ns/77843-anyone-switch-droid-x-droid-2-a.html

Last edited:

DW0278

Reaction score
I traded my D2 in for the X and love it. I love not having a physical keyboard... swype cured me of needing one also love having the ability to play videos straight to my 46 in TV via the HDMI. Other than that I am not sue what the differences are. I only had the 2 for about 2 weeks before i decided to trade it.

OP
mza929

mza929

Reaction score
Thanks all for your responses...

Alan - I will be in touch.