Tpu case for thunderbolt with Verizon

scvideoguy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Tpu case for the thunderbolt with the Verizon extended battery?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Rhino94

Reaction score
I ended up buying the case that Verizon had online and it wasn't exactly what I was looking for because its not silicone its more of a flexible plastic but it covers the fat sucker aka the extanded battery. I know there are others online that you can find that are silicone if that is what your are looking for.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score
I have the Verizon TPU case for the extended battery. The quality is exactly the same as the TPU cases Verizon carries for the phone without the extended battery. The case is a bit thicker than the cheaper aftermarket TPU cases that are available elsewhere (i.e. Amazon). They say that the color is black but it is more like a really dark brown. The case is a perfect fit on the phone and fits nice and snug.

The only part that is not covered is the overhang just above the kickstand. Since the overhang is right above the kickstand with no clearance whatsoever, if it was covered then you wouldn't be able to open the kickstand.

I was using the Seidio active case, but I didn't like it because the silicone rubber attracted lint like crazy and it moved quite a bit in the sides and the top and bottom where the plastic skeleton did not cover.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I ordered the holster/shell combination off of Verizon's wedsite and should be getting it this week. I'm hopeing its a thumbs up.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using DroidForums

kevinjmoore

Reaction score
There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the Thunderbolt with the extended battery.

kevinjmoore

Reaction score
There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the thunderbolt with the extended battery.

dfalcon217

Reaction score
There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the thunderbolt with the extended battery.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I just got this one in the mail yesterday. Fits pretty well, molded slightly soft plastic cover. Not a snap together 2 piece. Im happy with it once I trimmed the area near the kickstand to clear a little bit. For $4 shipped, who can complain.