touiteur problem.

issues636

Reaction score
i've never had this problem before tonight, i've been a touiteur pro user for about 2 weeks now. everytime it goes to update tweets, it force closes. i looked on my timeline i'm about 8 hours back already. it just won't update. if i try to update from inside teh application, i just get the "loading circle" and nothing happens. if i try to update from the widget, it force closes. anyone else experiencing this?

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
I haven't, did you try re-installing? If that doesn't work you should contact the dev at his twitter: LevelUp Studio (levelupstudio) on Twitter or send him an e-mail: [email protected]

i guess i'll try reinstalling. i didn't bother cause like i said, it wasn't a problem i had from install. it just started happening tonight. i was thinking maybe a problem on twitters end or something, pushing out the feed. that's why i wanted to know if anyone else was having a problem before i reinstalled.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't, did you try re-installing? If that doesn't work you should contact the dev at his twitter: LevelUp Studio (levelupstudio) on Twitter or send him an e-mail: [email protected]

i guess i'll try reinstalling. i didn't bother cause like i said, it wasn't a problem i had from install. it just started happening tonight. i was thinking maybe a problem on twitters end or something, pushing out the feed. that's why i wanted to know if anyone else was having a problem before i reinstalled.
I've been using Touiteur all day with no problems :( so I don't think it's a twitter problem.

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
i let it sit overnight to see if it fixes itself. tried it with 3g and wifi, neither worked, letting it sit overnight didn't work. so i uninstalled and reinstalled, that did the trick. thanks.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great to hear it! Glad its working again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk