touchscreen not responding with open keyboard

mattclev

Reaction score
Recently my motorola droid has made the touchscreen completely unresponsive when my physical keyboard is open. Sometimes if I open the keyboard to send let's say a text message I can press the send button but nothing will happen. However as soon as I close the physical keyboard the send button will flash and the message will be sent. I have had my droid rooted for over two months before this problem started occuring with bugless beast and have it slightly overclocked. Anyone heard of this problem before?

gius3ppe

Reaction score
I am having the same exact problem with my moto droid. I was also running bb v0.5 with the 800mhz kernel and bugless evolution. Pete... your work is awesome I've been with bugless sinve V0.2 and I've tried other roms just to see what's out there and I always come right back to bugless..

Anyway.. the touchscreen is being nonresponsive with the keyboard open, sometimes closed in portrait mode. At one point last week, I could not unlock my phone because the touch screen was nonresponsive with keyboard open or in portrait mode. I thought along the same line as you where I thought maybe it was bugless or OC. I flashed my phone back to 2.0 and let the OTA updates trickle down. I am completely stock right now (painful) and it is still happening.

I am going down to verizon today to see what they can do for me..

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks,

Giuseppe