touching icon scrolls screen, not load app

mact

Reaction score
I frequently get this.

I can be in a list and have to select one (like in Market and I want to D/L an app, I tap it and the screen scrolls up by 1-1/2 pages. I go back manually, tap it a bit harder, same thing. Repeat several times. Then bam it works. Or I can be on the home page and tap an app -- nothing happens. Over and over. Finally it loads. Or I press hard enough that the item highlights itself, let go and nothing happens.

I've tried to demo this problem to Verizon personnel...but, of course, it doesn't happen then.

TomN

Reaction score
I've had this happen a few times, but it's really infrequent.

Reaction score
it happenes to me, i press something, and it just shoots me to the bottom of whatever im looking at

MooseStuff

Reaction score
yea its happend a few times... i beleave there is a firmware update slated soon to fix alot of ... well whatever they found they needed to fix.

ChrisK15

Reaction score
Seems like it's remembering a point at the top or bottom of the screen as being active, then when you press on another area it acts as if you moved your finger from the first spot to the second instantaneously, registering as a super-fast scroll motion. Sometimes it does this when I'm in the gallery, and it highlights a folder/image but doesn't actually open it.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
i've experienced the same thing from time to time. this phone does have a few glitches here and there, hopefully they will be resolved soon.