touch screen sensitivity help!

droiduser91

Reaction score
Does any1 kno how to adjust the touch sensitivity of the screen? Cuz I have a screen protector on it nd I think its a lil too thick

txskeets

Reaction score
If you bought the Privacy Screen Protector from Verizon (the one that came in a 1 pack), take it back. They are defective and have been recalled because they are too thick and cause issues with the touch screen.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does any1 kno how to adjust the touch sensitivity of the screen? Cuz I have a screen protector on it nd I think its a lil too thick

If you have the privacy screen take it back. They were made too thick, and it's a defect. They have recalled them and asked verizon to stop selling them. They will refund your money.

BTW, there is no way to calibrate the screen.

lovemyDroid

Reaction score
At least It's not just me!

I thought it was my not tech savvy self, but I am glad I read this - no way to adjust the touch screen lol...glad I read this before I put the protector on, although since I bought a bundle I don't think I will get $ back.

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you bought the Privacy Screen Protector from Verizon (the one that came in a 1 pack), take it back. They are defective and have been recalled because they are too thick and cause issues with the touch screen.

If you have the privacy screen take it back. They were made too thick, and it's a defect. They have recalled them and asked verizon to stop selling them. They will refund your money.

BTW, there is no way to calibrate the screen.
link? i returned mine because i thought it sucked in general. i mean, who makes a partial screen protector? worse design ever.

anway, they were surprisingly thick with little to no adhesive. worse $12 ever.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine came in a 3 pack - are those okay?

as long as they're not 'privacy' screen protectors. I haven't seen anyone have any touch sensitivity issues with the regular screen protectors. I use the VZW ones and my phone works great.