Touch keys going CRAZY

karaaa

Reaction score
I'm sitting here with my Ally on my lap, not touching it at all. The search and back keys keep going off on their own. I've tried taking out the battery multiple times, and it works normally for a few seconds before it goes crazy again. I have yet to see anyone with this same problem. I've uninstalled all my apps and it's still not working properly. Can anyone tell me what's going on or how to fix it?

bjterry62

Reaction score
Sounds like your digitizer is going out. I had a Voyager do the same thing last year. I replaced the digitizer and all is fine.

However, it is not an easy job unless you are accustomed to working on these types of devices. I suggest you contact LG for repair.

mnotpit

Reaction score
Same thing is happening to me!

I'm sitting here with my Ally on my lap, not touching it at all. The search and back keys keep going off on their own. I've tried taking out the battery multiple times, and it works normally for a few seconds before it goes crazy again. I have yet to see anyone with this same problem. I've uninstalled all my apps and it's still not working properly. Can anyone tell me what's going on or how to fix it?

I've had my Ally for just under a year, and over the past week it's become virtually unusable because it won't stop freaking out. It keeps acting like something is quickly tapping the Search and Back touch keys. This is so annoying. I take pretty good care of my phone; it's not as if I've done anything to abuse it and break it....