touch control?

GibbyGurl

Reaction score
How do i set the touch control so it is not so sensitive? I can hold my finger over the buttons and they go off without touching. Thanks!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
butch is right, you can't adjust the sensitivity. You get used to them after a while, although from time to time I still hit them on accident lol

bigthinker

Reaction score
No sensitivity control.....but I do use my lock/unlock button to prevent wrong keys pressed @ the wrong time....:motdroidvert:

OP
GibbyGurl

GibbyGurl

Reaction score
No sensitivity control.....but I do use my lock/unlock button to prevent wrong keys pressed @ the wrong time....:motdroidvert:
What i am saying is I don't even touch the screen and it goes. I can hold my fingers over the numbers and they press...not touching the screen at all. Maybe i am electric? : )

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
That happens...sorry friend. It's UBER sensitive...makes for fast response. Gotta train yourself not to hover your fingers too close to the screen.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Do you have a screen protector on? If not, might be worth putting one on. A lot of people say their screens got slightly less sensitive once they put one on. (I didn't notice any difference with mine but quite a few people do).