Top 5 Android Alarm Clock Applications

curiologix

Reaction score
A few days back I was dealing with the problem of getting late from office. The root cause of problem was my android alarm app which could not simply bother me at all while I am asleep. So, I have decided to start search for the ultimate alarm clock which should be so powerful to pull me out of the bed. So I went through surfing over different app markets over World Wide Web and have selected 5 apps which I think are the top of all available alarm clock apps. Then I decided to share this with people like me out there suffering from the same headache.

Alarm Clock Plus:

Alarm Clock Plus Is the most fully featured and most stable android alarm clock! Free With no limitations! All options and features are configurable, spend time with Alarm Clock Plus and set it up exactly how you want it!

The main features include unlimited alarm creation, auto snooze and auto dismiss. Alarm-clock-volume-fade-in, this feature slowly increases the volume of alarm. Math problems with different difficulty level to stop alarm. Shake feature to snooze or dismiss alarm. Build in clock widget and many other features.

Droid Alarm Clock Pro:

Droid digital alarm clock pro is an app with a long development history. I have checked all of its versions and with the passage of time it has been evolving into something remarkable. It is a practical application which turns your Android Device into Beautiful Digital Clock, It helps for time management in many ways:

• Unlimited Colors Selection for your Clock
  • Many Gorgeous Fonts
  • Lots of background for your clock
  • Multiple Alarms
  • Multiple Events
  • Show/Hide seconds
  • Select your favorite Stick Position for the Clock
  • Select your song or even playlist as alarm
  • Snooze ON/OFF with time customizable
  • Alarm triggers even when the app is not open
  • Automatically refresh weather conditions in your area
  • Shake your phone to toggle the flashlight
  • Option for secret question for stop the alarm
Graphical User Interface of this application is the main prominence along with fully customizable settings. Keeping the user in touch with the app by allowing him full control over the app. This app is compatible to multiple plat forms with android. There are multiple themes, fonts, colors to choose from. App is available in both free and paid versions. If you are looking for a perfect alarm clock then Droid Digital Alarm Clock is what you are looking for.

Alarm Clock Pro:

Alarm Clock Pro turns your android into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!

There are number of useful features such as 7 color LCD display, auto detect horizontal and vertical modes. Shake feature to turn on/off flash light, customizable alarm settings, Graphical interface is very prominent feature among all, very digital and elegant themes to choose from, and many others common features.

Alarm Clock Xtreme:

Customize your wakeup with this advanced alarm clock and use it for reminders and timers throughout the day. Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently. Use the extra large snooze button or solve math problems to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm. You can even have the snooze duration decrease after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes.

Features include: music alarm, random song alarm, gentle alarm volume ramp up, math to snooze/dismiss, shake to snooze/dismiss, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, timer with countdown, and much more.

Gentle Alarm:

An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. Gentle Alarm tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm. Wake you up at optimal time in sleep phase. Night display, dock support. Multiple language support is the main prominence of this application. Almost all features of a rich alarm clock has been build in such as customizable GUI, flash light, internet radio, puzzles, SD card support and many other valuable features make this app one of the most wanted alarm clock.

Attachments

• Alarm-Clock-Plus.jpg
    Alarm-Clock-Plus.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 465
  • Alarm-Clock-Pro.jpg
    Alarm-Clock-Pro.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 478
  • Alarm-Clock-Xtreme.jpg
    Alarm-Clock-Xtreme.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Droid-Digital-Alarm-Clock.jpg
    Droid-Digital-Alarm-Clock.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 388
  • Gentle-Alarm.jpg
    Gentle-Alarm.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 308

ericlewis107

Reaction score
I use the built alarm that came with my device, but I use a custom alarm I made from sickness, its plenty loud, and wakes me ever time.

OP
curiologix

curiologix

Reaction score
Review

Try these alarms too and give us your feedback specially for droid digital alarm clock. We will appreciate your effort.

OP
curiologix

curiologix

Reaction score
Review

I use the built alarm that came with my device

Perhaps if you try droid digital alarm clock, you will surly find it very powerful and elegent app which will give your device an attractive look. And curiologix will appreciate your feedback for improvement of this app.