Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Samsung Galaxy Note II All-in-One Toolkit
By mskip@XDA

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-Toolkit-238x195.png

If you’ve been a Samsung phone user over the last year or so, you’ve likely heard of XDA Senior Moderator and Recognized Developer mskip and his tool kits.

We’ve brought you news of his tool kits, as they’re available for all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S III and all variants of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, among others. Now, mskip is at it again with a release for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

As per the norm, there is quite a large features list that includes:

Install drivers automatically
Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC
Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
Auto Update ToolKit to latest push version on startup (donator feature)
Backup/Restore your /efs partition
Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC
Install BusyBox binary on phone
Root any public build (different options available)
Root with Superuser (ChainsDD) or SuperSU (Chainfire) via CWM (works on ANY build)
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash CWM Recovery (thanks to Chenglu)
Rename Recovery Restore files if present
Flash Insecure Boot Image for adb mode
Flash Stock Boot Image back to your phone
Create tar file to flash via Odin (from upto 10 image files) with 1-click process
Download, Extract and Flash Stock Rom (full DETAILED steps) ESSENTIAL FOR WARRANTY RETURNS
Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format for editing and flashing (thanks to Adam Lange)
Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your phone (being worked on)
Push Files from your PC to your phone
Pull Files from your phone to your PC
Set Files Permissions on your phone
Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
Dump BugReport to your PC (if installed)
Help, Information Screen for various tasks
Mods Section to Modify your phone (being worked on)
Reboot Phone options in adb mode
Change background, text colour in ToolKit
Activate Donator features from within the ToolKit

The only thing this toolkit doesn’t do is prepare your breakfast and do your job. You can use it to add root, recovery, and busybox to any public build, as well as create backups, flash various things, pull logcats, and pretty much anything else you could ever possibly need in a toolkit. For download links and details, check out the original thread.

galaxy-note2-forum-logo.png

Source and Thanks: mskip@XDA

Credit for this post goes to Astrix, copy & pasted - http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gal...1-samsung-galaxy-note-ii-all-one-toolkit.html

tdetroit

Reaction score
But does this work with the Verizon variant of the Note 2? XDA has rooting instructions for the N2, but no mention of the Toolkit for that particular variant since the Bootloader is still locked. I wouldn't try it just yet and follow the manual (easy) instructions found over there....don't want a brick on my desk.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
But does this work with the Verizon variant of the Note 2? XDA has rooting instructions for the N2, but no mention of the Toolkit for that particular variant since the Bootloader is still locked. I wouldn't try it just yet and follow the manual (easy) instructions found over there....don't want a brick on my desk.

The bootloader is locked however root still works. It is good to note that the Verizon Note 2 variant is not supported by this tool.

hasbrobot

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the n2 I came from the razr maxx. Does this work for the T-Mobile version? Thank you