Today was bad (Battery) Orange County, 4G related?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Today my battery died before work was done.. That has never happened.. i been getting well over 12 hrs on single charge with LTE enabled..

A buddy of mine experienced bad battery today as well..

Same symptoms as me.. Warm battery and draining quick.. any other reports of that today???

muddhb

Reaction score
I have the same problem at work in the city of Orange, CA. It will drain 100% in <10hours. At home in HB, it will drain less than 30% in 12 hours.

Is that what you see? Where do you see the fastest drain (work outside of HB?)

I have an HTC Incredible with Verizon. I leave GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth on, because they don't seem to effect battery life at all...it is all because of my location during the day.

I had the same problem in Irvine, by John Wayne with my krazr and one other phone.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I have the same problem at work in the city of Orange, CA. It will drain 100% in <10hours. At home in HB, it will drain less than 30% in 12 hours.

Is that what you see? Where do you see the fastest drain (work outside of HB?)

I have an HTC Incredible with Verizon. I leave GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth on, because they don't seem to effect battery life at all...it is all because of my location during the day.

I had the same problem in Irvine, by John Wayne with my krazr and one other phone.

Not the same issue.... I work in Irvine.... near sand canyon.. One day my battery drained before work was done... Thunderbolt LTE enabled.. Typically i last 13+ hrs on my Thunderbolt with LTE enabled all day... also in HB, no issue...

I think there was an LTE issue the day my battery drained too quick.. since then, at work my TB has been rock solid..

muddhb

Reaction score
but do you notice a difference in battery drain rate between HB and irvine?

52brandon

Reaction score
there's been a lot of network servicing going on lately. I suggest rooting and using a different lower voltage kernel and setCPU personally