To the 11,000 + lurkers right now!!! Why not just join? Come join our family!<3<3<3

Darn, I was really starting to ENJOY life as a lurker. :frown:

-Matt

OK you "shamed" me into it. I have been lurking for about a month, since we got our Droids. Learning a lot, getting ready to Root, but since I will have to use my computer at work, since I own a mac at home, I want to be ready. This seems to be a very nice community, and I'm not just saying that to win the case, :). I hope more lurkers will post, and join the fun.
Rick

im wondering how many lurkers will read this thread and want to stay lurkers.
hopefully many will see it and register :D

im wondering how many lurkers will read this thread and want to stay lurkers.
hopefully many will see it and register :D

Hmmm...I'm still contemplating sticking my head back in the sand. :) Not sure I'm ready for the duties of being a forum member: (1) avoid looking stupid, (2) give polite/diplomatic responses to noobs, (3) don't correct others' grammar/spelling errors, (4) refrain from telling x-rated jokes...that's a lot of responsibility.

-Matt

awwwwwwwww! Hi to you new members! Very sweet posts! Trust me..once you delve in...you'll feel so much happier! Worked for me! :D

awwwwwwwww! Hi to you new members! Very sweet posts! Trust me..once you delve in...you'll feel so much happier! Worked for me! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, Miss Cakes. :) Past experiences elsewhere (e.g., Archosfans) have taught me that the experience can be bittersweet: lots of laughing and sharing and learning, but also the occasional troll that ruins it for everyone. Kind of like real life, I guess.

-Matt

Matt....u just point me to the trolls and I'll bust out my spanking stick! They usually mind me :D

I registered quite awhile ago, but i guess you could say ive been lurking in the shadows. Sorry everyone! I just tend to absorb so much useful information that i really seem to be at a loss of words!

Either way, id like to take this opportunity to thank all the users! This is a great forum and i will try to chime in once in awhile! dancedroid

:welcome: hemlock! See? It's not so bad to say howdy is it!? Now you might get even more from the forum since the ice is broken! :D

Um...*scratches head*

Yeah..., Um... Hi...

I've been lurking for the past *wipes running nose* several months, but I decided to finnaly join in on what looks like a lot of fun...

And don't mind the hundreds of post, join date, or the fact that I'm a part of the Rescue Squad, I'm still a lurker :)

Back