To all the haters

grgguy

Reaction score
To all the haters .
The DX2 now rocks and I'll put it up against any of your rooted and custom rom'ed phones out there . We are now seeing the potential that this phone is capable of . Thanks to Moto and Verizon for putting out our GB update .

berfles

Reaction score
I really think I got a "good" one or something, I don't have any of the issues anyone whines about here. My music doesn't skip, e-mails don't take forever to open, the only thing I do have is some stuttering when I transition between home pages.

I didn't get GB yet, but I'm considering manually forcing the update soon.

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
I felt the same way. I was happy with the phone. Also I updated myself this morning and it really is a noticable difference, in everyway you can imagine. I am very pleased.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am happy to hear that the x2 is taking off. Watch all the old nay sayers come jump on the band wagon....lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
I just can't help but remember all the negative threads that were up about this phone. I hope all those people are now enjoying there staticbolts echmm I mean thunderbolts

Elite49

Reaction score
Yea... it'll beat the root version thats hours away from being released.

Dubie220

Reaction score
I agree... they did a great job fixing most of the problems the phone had

music life

Reaction score
i hope yall are right. bc im one of the haters. only i didnt have enough money to switch phones. so i still have my music skipping, mega lagging, often rebooting, always force closing DX2.

i would be pretty happy to see those problems fixed. maybe i would not have to bail on this device after all. but im still waiting to see the update.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I returned it for an incredible 2. Battery life was more important than 4g to me so I didn't get the thunderbolt. I have to be honest, the extra ram seems to make a bigger difference than the dual core. A fast processor doesn't mean anything if the phone can't remember what it just processed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

garywojdan81

Reaction score
I just came over from the fascinate. A phone whose issues both vzw & Samsung couldn't solve so they "fixed" it by offering a swap to the x2, dinc2 or charge. I took the x2 & am quite happy with it. This phones quirks are minor compared to the Samsung ones as far as I was concerned. The only real redemption of that phone came through the dev community. They made it what it was always supposed to be but yet even their expertise was hampered by Sammy's quality control & self-imposed hardware deficiencies. No matter how good the software, it will always be dependent on hardware & if the hardware is flaky you're stuck. This phones hardware is there & solid so at least the software has a chance to come along. Plus, Motorola at least acts like they want to support their products. Sorry to hijack your thread, but I feel your pain.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Overall i was happy with my X2....I will admit I am happier with the D3 even without root....but that is because I personally missed the Keyboard and wanted FFC....plus the 1080p doesn't hurt either.

tical364

Reaction score
2.3 X2 is the best thing to happen. I was ready to dump this phone on ebay and now I'm totally in love with it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums