Titanium Backup problem

RVC

Reaction score
I just temp rooted to do a backup before attempting to prem root. When I opned up TiBa there were 0 app elements. I think it is reading off the i9nternal menore (SD card) vise the Ext SD card or sdcard2. Is there a way to make all my apps from mu micro sd show up in titanium? Thaks!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the apps are moved to SD card, I'm not sure if they'll show up. Try moving the apps back to internal storage and see if that helps. Just checked mine and Ti sees them all, then again I'm also perm rooted.

jbg25

Reaction score
you can redirect TiBu to the folder you want in settings...

Settings soft key->preferences->scroll down to backup settings->Backup folder location->select yours->reboot

ipgenie

Reaction score
I just temp rooted to do a backup before attempting to prem root. When I opned up TiBa there were 0 app elements. I think it is reading off the i9nternal menore (SD card) vise the Ext SD card or sdcard2. Is there a way to make all my apps from mu micro sd show up in titanium? Thaks!

Click on settings and then preferences.
Under Backup Folder Location click Detect and then something like Entire Device.
This should scan your internal SD, external SD, etc and find your titanium backup folder.