Titanium Backup 3.3.2

B

budmonster

Is there a way to backup all apps or all data at once in Titanium Backup, instead of having to click each individually? My Backup Pro does it, didn't know if TB does?

na8teman

Reaction score
Create the Titanium backup widget. It will give you the option of doing more than one at a time.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Click on menu, then batch. There are more options than you could think up on your own there.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
If in the app, press the menu button, then click batch. You then are presented with options to backup or restore apps, and options there.

Or as said, you can create a widget and then specify what action that widget takes (it pops up when you create it if I remember right). I honestly haven't messed with the widget too much.

OP
B

budmonster

There is a option to make an update.zip of TB in v3.3.3, I'm assuming so that I can just flash it from recovery and TB will be restored quicker? Anyways, I checked the update.zip and inside is the "titaniumbackup.apk" application. I was wondering if I added other .apk(apps) too the zip, would all of them automatically install too? That way after I flash a new rom I can just use the update.zip to flash all my apps back.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is a option to make an update.zip of TB in v3.3.3, I'm assuming so that I can just flash it from recovery and TB will be restored quicker? Anyways, I checked the update.zip and inside is the "titaniumbackup.apk" application. I was wondering if I added other .apk(apps) too the zip, would all of them automatically install too? That way after I flash a new rom I can just use the update.zip to flash all my apps back.

That could work

phatkat66

Reaction score
when I go to batch and click "[run] back up all apps and data" it jus sends me back to my app list and doesnt do anything. Is that normal?

I have the paid version btw.

tgs3838

Reaction score
Cant find what i need but Didnt wanna make a new thread. But does anyone know of a guide or even a thread on here that explains how to use this. Or what files you should back up. I have all my apps and stuff backed up now. But Im not sure if your suppose to back up the system services that are in red or not. Im thinking about doing a custom rom. Just not sure if that stuff needs to be backed up or if it comes on the new rom. Thanks for any help.

forkup

Reaction score
If you swap roms and have to wipe you can restore your apps with settings with titaniumbackup.

tgs3838

Reaction score
If you wipe wont you also wipe Titanium?
Im more lost than you on this i believe. But from what Iv read it stores everything on the SD card. So when you get everything back up you redownload it from the market then it should put everything back. At least thats what i believe