Tired of Verizon Backup Assistant screens

dfshank

Reaction score
Everytime I hook up the USB cable it takes me to the Backup Assistant Plus screen and a Verizon Wireless page. Is there anyway to delete this file from the phone and what is the file name?

Thanks

leobg

Reaction score
Check the Motorola drivers settings in your task bar on the computer. Right click on the icon there. They are the ones causing this page to open. There is an option what to do when phone gets plugged in.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Check the Motorola drivers settings in your task bar on the computer. Right click on the icon there. They are the ones causing this page to open. There is an option what to do when phone gets plugged in.

Thank you for this info. It has bugged me too, but I kept forgetting to make a part to ask how to stop it! Great information. :p:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 using Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
D

dfshank

Reaction score

Worked like a charm! Thanks for the info!

CaGaPeach

Reaction score

Thank you, leobg!! What a relief.