Tips and tricks for motorola droid?

bigcater

Reaction score
I have a motorola droid and this phone is great bt I know there's a lot I don't know bout it so I was wondering if some one can tell me all the tips and tricks this phone has to offer or at least guide me to a website

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Well First off welcome.

I suggest should go into market an download Launcher pro or ADW launcher it replaces the stock launcher an is really customizable, Also I'd download Handcent it is a messenger app that replaces stock an is customizable as well.

Also a tip for you is to NOT INSTALL TASK KILLERS! They are seriously like the bane of the android system.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a motorola droid and this phone is great bt I know there's a lot I don't know bout it so I was wondering if some one can tell me all the tips and tricks this phone has to offer or at least guide me to a website
:welcome: to the board. You can find out everything you ever wanted to know, by staying right here.
Droid News - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Droid Discussions - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Droid Apps - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Once you get Brave enough to root your phone:
Droid Hacking - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Droid Theming - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
And when you mess up your phone:
Verizon Motorola Droid Help - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
DF is your one stop answer for EVERYTHING android related.

warrior21

Reaction score
Take a look in the FAQ's. There is a lot of good info in there to get you started. This website is the only owners manual you will ever need.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're on a very good website for tips and tricks.

OP
B

bigcater

Reaction score
Thank you guys,I think I must Take a look in the FAQ's.

Floridroid

Reaction score
Well First off welcome.

I suggest should go into market an download Launcher pro or ADW launcher it replaces the stock launcher an is really customizable, Also I'd download Handcent it is a messenger app that replaces stock an is customizable as well.

Also a tip for you is to NOT INSTALL TASK KILLERS! They are seriously like the bane of the android system.

Really? I have advance task killer. My phone is rooted too. Why task killer isn't a good thing? I am curious now. Thanks

warrior21

Reaction score
Well First off welcome.

Really? I have advance task killer. My phone is rooted too. Why task killer isn't a good thing? I am curious now. Thanks
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ml?highlight=googles+response+to+task+killers