Has anyone seen these Droid tips and tricks?

samiusmc

Reaction score
I found this short document that appears to be some sort of addendum to the Droid's manual. It describes tips and tricks for the Droid. One such tip is how to extend the battery life. It says you should charge the Droid when it's off for about two longer once it is fully charged. The problem is, the Droid cannot be charged when it is off. As we all know, the Droid powers-up whenever it is charging. That being the case, the instructions are nonsensical. Why would these instructions exist if the Droid's limitations prevent their implementation?

View attachment 4038

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found this short document that appears to be some sort of addendum to the Droid's manual. It describes tips and tricks for the Droid. One such tip is how to extend the battery life. It says you should charge the Droid when it's off for about two longer once it is fully charged. The problem is, the Droid cannot be charged when it is off. As we all know, the Droid powers-up whenever it is charging. That being the case, the instructions are nonsensical. Why would these instructions exist if the Droid's limitations prevent their implementation?

View attachment 4038

First I've seen of it. It's a Verizon pdf. Even in the manual that comes with the Droid it tells you things that don't make sense about charging the battery, like charge it for 24 hours. After 2 hours it's fully charged and leaving on beyond that does absolutely nothing so I'm not surprised to see something like this. It doesn't discount the whole document however.

cisco0910

Reaction score
This a good one for noobs..
[video=youtube;QTHHFxMyk2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHHFxMyk2g&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - 25 Tips and Tricks for your Motorola DROID[/video]