tiny screen bubbles

Reaction score
Anyone else have these tiny bubbles appear right where the edge of the screen first starts touching the glossy black part of the screen?

I don't think I could get a picture to show it or I would... should I be able to take my phone into any Verizon store and get a replacement or just the one I purchased from?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No....

do you happen to have some type of screen protector on it?

I have Invisible Shield and no bubbles

OP
P
Reaction score
This is underneath the glass.... like where the glossy black under Motorola touches the colored part of the screen....

Its on several places all around the phone

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
negative.

no bubbles here, just a clean installed screen with 90 degree angled corners. Might want to get yours exchanged if it's buggin you.

kevin1016

Reaction score
No bubbles here. Although, I just started a thread on this, I've noticed that my screen is ever so slightly positioned to the right. Anyone else notice this?

OP
P
Reaction score
Well there are 2-3 more than yesterday....

Any idea how long the warranty is on the Droid and if I can toto any Verizon or only the one I bought it at?

OP
P
Reaction score
No bubbles here. Although, I just started a thread on this, I've noticed that my screen is ever so slightly positioned to the right. Anyone else notice this?

When holding it in portrait mine is as well. It doesn't bother me as I only ever u landscape

kevin1016

Reaction score

When holding it in portrait mine is as well. It doesn't bother me as I only ever u landscape
Yeah, it's so slight that you have to really look to notice. I probably wouldn't try to return for something so small, just curious if it was the design of the phone or a slight defect. Thanks for the reply.

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Well there are 2-3 more than yesterday....

Any idea how long the warranty is on the Droid and if I can toto any Verizon or only the one I bought it at?

I went through 3.. YES 3 iPhones due to this same problem... initially it was called Dead Pixels... but on my 3rd return some skinny hippy told me it was mositure. Yadda, Yadda... I didn't care what the hell the PC term was.... I just know that a 500$ phone shouldn't be doing this.... I had the same thing happen on my iPhone as you're explaining now..... 1-5 isn't enough to warrant a replacement.. Unless of course you put up a big enough fight... but if its progressively getting worse.. I would at least take it in and complain...

All they can tell you is no (based upon their training..) be sure and ask for a manager... and MAKE Him/Her remember you, so when you come in 3 days later with 4 more dead pixels... "They'll Know!!!"

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks.... any idea on the warranty length of the Droid so I know how long I have and if I can go into any Verizon store or just the one I purchase from?

And now that u mention it, it does kind of look like moisture that had gotten under the screen on my blackberry....

ksarauer

Reaction score
I had this problem with my first droid. I had a large spot in the middle of the screen about the size of a dime. At times it was very apparent, and sort of looked like a wet spot on the glass. It was more noticeable when the screen was black. I noticed it about 2 weeks after purchasing my droid.

I talked to a verizon rep, and he would not exchange it, claimed it did not effect how the phone worked...

I went back a couple days later and talked to another rep at the same store and she exchange it without question.

If one person says no, go to another rep or location and see what they say....