Timeriffic and Sound Manager apps will not work on Nexus???!!!

socalnexus

Reaction score
Neither app, which basically gives you the ability to schedule when you hear alerts (i.e. so you can sleep and not hear an email alert sound at 3am, but still let phone calls ring through) does not work on my Prime. I used Timeriffic on my Droid X without an issue. No go on my Prime. Tried Sound Manager app too, which is supposed to be similar, but it also did not work. Both install just fine, but neither silences the notifications schedules I set up. Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Last edited:

bwhite757

Reaction score
It's a new Android version. The same thing happened with all new Android releases. You have to give the app devs time to update to the new OS. One of the prices you pay for getting a 1st-Gen device.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Alot of apps are likely to not work. They have to he updated for the new sofware

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.

OP
S

socalnexus

Reaction score
Timeriffic works fine for me.

That's strange, as I tried it several times with out any luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled it without success. If I had never used the app before I would have chalked it up to me being new to the app, but I have been using it for years...

OP
S

socalnexus

Reaction score
I tried the Light Flow app free app yesterday and then got the paid version today. Light Flow actually updated their app yesterday and it works awesome with every scenario you could ask for when it comes to notifications (led, sounds, vibrate, times to mute notification sounds, you name it). Well worth the $1.99 and problem is now solved....

phantom1969

Reaction score
Timmerific works for me too, but only after I disabled(unchecked) each profile, then enabled(checked) them again.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use "Phone Schedule" and it works great!