Timely - Referral codes

MrSteel

Reaction score
Same here.. Only 3 points collected so far... Need your help!!! Please use my code and earn 2 points for yourself and one for me! Thank you!!!

4888-X1Q4-CBBG

Thanks again!!! :)

jackcorbae

Reaction score
My Referral Code: [deleted] - It's on sale! I sprung for the 99cents to unlock it the easy way! :)

For those that came in late: I believe we can only enter one of the referral codes in this thread and then we must rely on people entering OUR referral code to get to the number of points we need to unlock everything.

So - obviously, the first posters are the ones that are going to get all the hits. The 1st referral code I entered was the original poster's.

Assuming I am correct, if you've unlocked the app can you delete your post so people move on to the next folks in the list waiting patiently for people to enter their referral code?

(I'm new to the forum so I'm only assuming we have the power to delete a post!)

Last edited:

fyetan

Reaction score
I just got the app and would love you to use my referral code!
5CUU-TABA-H94W

(You can only enter one code so the older replies on this thread have probably already gotten a lot of points. Please use mine!)

Here's a picture of a penguin cookie. :happy3:
View attachment 66134

xerxee

Reaction score
Hey guys if someone uses my referral code : VD2P-65B6-CDWW please let me know here or by PM, I shall return the favor.

Thanks

makr

Reaction score
I just used gord47's code above me, mine is 2TMK-XAFC-AK6W.